Vice President, Strategy & Operations
Keynote Title: The 4 Disciplines of Execution®
Do your managers know how to institutionalize goal clarity and an execution process throughout the organization? When it comes to attaining wildly important organizational goals, the role of the manager in the business execution process is critical. Research by FranklinCovey shows that execution breaks down in four ways:
- Managers and work teams don’t know the goal.
- Managers and teams don’t know what to do to achieve the goal.
- They don’t keep score.
- They are not held accountable.
It takes incredible discipline to execute a strategic goal in any organization. But it takes even more discipline to do so again and again. Creating a culture of execution means embedding four basic disciplines into your organization. At every level, individuals, leaders, and teams need to institutionalize a common approach. The objective of the 4DX process is to teach leaders how to help their teams execute on their highest priorities in the midst of the whirlwind of the day-to-day.
Key Objectives/Takeaways Participants Will Learn:
- High quality implementation in the shortest possible time
- Maximum leader and team engagement with minimum disruption to business operations
- Sustainable results through full process adoption (new habits)